Season 15 Arrives!
Welcome to Season 15! As with all season resets, the current leaderboard has been frozen and a new seasonal leaderboard begins.
This season we won’t be resetting the ops and all of your progress from the last season will remain untouched! Furthermore, all unspent Ops from last season will roll over to this season! However, we will slightly rearrange the Clan ops since last season’s Russian Winter was the most preferred choice and we want to promote more diverse gameplay. Bonus Op Points based on the Prestige Tier you achieved during the last season have been awarded.
All players in Prestige Tiers (Guardian III Tier and above) have been awarded a Prestige Box based on the highest Prestige Tier achieved during the season and their Victory Points have been reset to predefined amounts (as designated on the Tier screen).
The competition begins anew! Rise to the top of the Leaderboards and unlock unreleased cards in the Prestige Tiers!
This season we will be introducing a brand new feature - the Alliance wars! Knowing the importance of the Clan system, now we are looking to bring even more to the table. This is why we are introducing Alliance wars. These epic wars will give all players the opportunity to bring glory to their alliances. Stay tuned to find out more in the upcoming days!
Rank 1 OPS:
• Armor Plating
• Rank Full Upgrade Reward: 1 Giant Box!
RANK 2 OPS:
• Bolster Defenses
• Airborne Division
• Rank Full Upgrade Reward: 6000 Gold!
RANK 3 OPS:
• Inspired Tactics
• Rank Full Upgrade Reward: 1 Veteran Box!
• Rally Troops
• Bomber Fleet
• Barbed Field
• Rank Full Upgrade Reward: 350 Gems!
• Decreased Marching Front Bonus by 40%
• Watch Tower has been frequently used in decks that rely mainly on Tactics burst damage. Since the range increase was way too high, we are reducing it slightly, in order to keep things balanced, but fun to play at the same time.
• Increased Health from 7500 to 10000
• We’re giving a sizable Health buff to War Heroes since they are taken down easily when put in the middle of the battle.
• Increased Health from 3000 to 5000
• Dragons Teeth is still the less preferred choice in comparison to Tank Mines and other tank-counters. We are looking to promote more diverse gameplay style by buffing the Health of the card in order to make it harder to remove.
• Increased Troops damage from 500 to 1000
• Increased Vehicle damage from 1000 to 1500
We feel that Carpet Bomb needs to be a card that can change any kind of battle situation. This is why we are increasing the damage it does.
Machine Gun Nest
• Increased Health from 7000 to 8000
• Increased Range from 13.8 to 14.5
• Currently the Machine Gun Nest is a less preferred choice compared to the Pillbox. We want to promote the Machine Gun Nest as the more offensive battle choice and this is why we are increasing itss health points and range.
• Decreased Health from 6000 to 5000
• Decreased Vehicles damage from 2300 to 2000
• Increased Health from 750 to 1000
• We are giving a small increase to the AT Gunner health points as they were an easy prey to burts counters.
• Increased Health from 4200 to 5000
• Heavily underused, the Commando is still looking for a place under the spotlight. This is why we are increasing its health points, in order to make it a good choice against heavy vehicle opponents and smaller troops.
• Decreased Health from 2400 to 2000
• We are reducing slightly the health points of the Combat Engineers in order to make them more equal to the Medics
• Increased Health from 2200 to 2500
• Being usually in the middle of the battle the Medics are now receiving a slight increase of the health points in order to be a more viable choice.
• Increased Health from 1800 to 2000
• Decreased Repair values from 250 to 200
• Same as Medics, the Mechanics needed more health points. However, we are reducing their Repair values since some of the vehicle units are seeing a buff in their stats.
• Decreased Troops damage from 1500 to 1000
• Decreased Buildings damage from 1500 to 1000
• Tank Destroyer shall have one main function - being the ultimate counter to tanks. This is why we are now decreasing the damage done to troops and buildings
Super Heavy Tank
• Increased Health from 14000 to 20000
• Increased Movement speed from 2 to 2.5
• Increased Attack speed on 128mm cannon from 8 sec. to 5 sec.
• We felt that the card is largely underrepresented across all tiers due to its lack of mobility, vulnerability to all kinds of tank-counters and low attack speed. This is why we are making them harder, better, faster, stronger!
• Increased Health from 12000 to 15000
• Increased Movement speed from 1.75 to 2.5
• Same as the Super Heavy Tank, their smaller brothers - the Heavy Tank is also receiving a considerable uplift in order to make it a more viable choice.
• Increased Health from 9000 to 10000
• Increased Movement speed from 2.5 to 3
• Medium Tanks are also receiving an increase in the movements speed values and health points.
• Decreased Health from 2800 to 2400
• Decreased Vehicle Damage from 200 to 100
• Snipers shall remain a counter against non-vehicle troops. This is why we are slightly decreasing their health points and damage against vehicles
• Decreased Health from 2800 to 2400
• Decreased Vehicle Damage from 50 to 25
• We frequently see Flamethrowers destroying tanks, without suffering any significant damage. Since they are mostly used against troops with lower health points we are decreasing their effectiveness against vehicles.