Season 19 Arrives
Welcome to Season 19! As with all season resets, the current leaderboard has been frozen and the new season begins, with a new seasonal leaderboard.
In the new season we will be introducing a new feature - Base.The Base will consist of distinct buildings that will provide different bonuses. Players will be able to upgrade the stats of their cards as well as other bonuses by spending resources. This will make each deck unique and will allow for a more diverse battle in the world of Siege:WWII. To give you a taste of what's to come , we will reveal the names of a few buildings:
Headquarters , Command Post , Hangars - But what bonuses will they give?
Furthermore, we are decreasing the duration of the battles. Every match will now be 4 minutes long. We believe this will make the players even more courageous on the battlefield and make them give their best in every battle.
Once again all players will enter the new season with their ops unlocked at level 1 and will be able to upgrade them to level 5! This will promote a more diverse gameplay and equal battles. Furthermore, there will be no rotation of the ops and they will remain at the same configuration as they were last season.
All players in Prestige Tiers (Guardian III Tier and above) have been awarded a Prestige Box based on the highest Prestige Tier achieved during the season and their Victory Points have been reset to predefined amounts (as designated on the Tier screen).
Both - normal version and veteran Dragon Teeth will now be available and part of the drop chance rooster in boxes.
The competition begins anew! Rise to the top of the Leaderboards and unlock unreleased cards in the Prestige Tiers!
• Decreased Damage from 120 to 100;
• Last season Grenadier has been one of the leading forces dominating the field. That's why this season we are decreasing its Damage;
• Increased Building Damage from 50 to 70;
• Mini Tank has been a good option against military troops, but was struggling against buildings. We will be increasing their Area Damage to make it a more valuable choice;
• Decreased Building Damage from 1300 to 1200;
• We have seen Mortar being overused due to effectiveness against all kinds of troops. That's why this season we are decreasing its Building Damage;
• Decreased Damage , Building Damage and Vehicle Damage from 100 to 90;
• White Phosphorus has been extremely impactful last season with its high damage output. We will be adjusting its Damage, Building Damage and Vehicle damage;
• Increased Max Absorbed Damage from 6500 to 7000;
• In the last Season we’ve seen Last Stand being underutilized. That's why we are increasing its Max Absorbed Damage;
The Veteran version of all cards that have seen changes will be adjusted accordingly.
Are you ready for the new Season?