Season 20 Arrives
Welcome to Season 20! As with all season resets, the current leaderboard has been frozen and the new season begins, with a new seasonal leaderboard. In the new season we will be introducing two more buildings to your Base - Garrison and Command Post.
Players will have the opportunity to upgrade the new buildings in their Base, which will have effect on the points they collect for both Alliance Wars and Conflict of Nations, given that the player qualifies for those events.
All players in Prestige Tiers (Guardian III Tier and above) have been awarded a Prestige Box based on the highest Prestige Tier achieved during the season and their Victory Points have been reset to predefined amounts (as designated on the Tier screen).
The competition begins anew!
• Increased Supply Cost from 1 to 2;
• Increased Spawn Count from 2 to 3;
• We have seen many times when the AT Gunner has been overrunning the battlefield since it was one of the most used cards in the past season. This is why we decided to increase its cost and spawn count.
• Decreased Building Damage from 1800 to 1600;
• We felt that the Flame Tank is a bit too strong in destroying buildings, this is why we’re lowering the damage it does to buildings.
• Decreased Health from 5000 to 4800;
• A slight adjustment of the health of the commando, as he seems to be too hard to kill on the battlefield.
• Decreased Health from 2200 to 2000;
• Combat Engineer has been a part of many player decks, this is one of the reasons why we decided to make a slight decrease in the health of this card. This will promote more aggressive strategies.
• Decreasing Health from 10000 to 9500;
• We felt that the Tank Destroyer is too strong, this is why we’re decreasing its health.
• Increased percent Damage/ Building Damage/ Vehicle Damage Reduction from 26% to 35%;
• Foxhole hasn’t been used much by players, so we decided to give it that little ‘boost’ to make it even more valuable in battle.
• Increased Health from 5000 to 5500;
• The Dragon’s Teeth card has not been the most popular choice in players’ decks, so in order to bring it back we’re increasing it’s health.
• Increased Health from 600 to 750;
• Increased Damage from 100 to 120;
• Rifleman is a card, which hasn’t been as popular amongst players. To encourage the use of Rifleman we’ve increased its health and damage.
The Veteran version of all cards that have seen changes will be adjusted accordingly.
Are you ready for the new Season?