Season 22 Arrives
Welcome to Season 22! As with all season resets, the current leaderboard has been frozen and the new season begins, with a new seasonal leaderboard.
In the new season we will be introducing a few changes. In the first place, we’re increasing the max level of cards from 25th to 27th. Now players can upgrade their cards and buy mercenaries all the way to level 27.
Furthermore we’re making a change to the battles. Now, players will have to destroy both bunkers before they can attack the base of their opponents.
Finally, we’re making slight adjustments to the matchmaking system. Now players should not be matched twice against the same opponent in a row.
All players in Prestige Tiers (Guardian III Tier and above) have been awarded a Prestige Box based on the highest Prestige Tier achieved during the season and their Victory Points have been reset to predefined amounts (as designated on the Tier screen). All OPS are back to level 1 and we have made a slight rotation.
The competition begins anew!
• Increased Health from 2000 to 2200
• Last season we saw Shotgunners being used on the battlefield, but it still felt like they were easy to kill. That’s why we’re increasing their Health in order to make them a valuable option.
• Increased Area Damage from 100 to 150
• Rocket Launchers have been one of the most consistent units for providing a high amount of damage for relatively low cost. However, their Area Damage was lacking efficiency and this is why we are increasing it.
• Increased Vehicle Damage from 2600 to 2800
• Increased Building Damage from 2600 to 2800
• In the last season we saw the Medium Tank being used less frequently than other heavy vehicles due to its lower damage. While it has been used mainly against troops, this season we’re increasing its Building and Vehicle Damage to give it a little boost in all kinds of battles.
• Decreased Max Absorbed Damage from 7000 to 6750
• In the last Season we’ve seen Last Stand being overused. This is why we’re decreasing the Max Absorbed Damage.
• Increased Area Damage from 1150 to 1300
• Increased Building Damage from 2300 to 2400
• We felt that the Howitzer has been shying from the spotlight this last season, this is why we’re giving it a little boost by increasing it’s Area Damage and Building Damage.
• Increased Area Damage from 120 to 150
• The Rocket Battery is one of the most efficient tactics against aggressive decks which rely on powerful troops. However, we believe that the Area Damage wasn’t enough, and this is why we are giving it a slight boost.
The Veteran version of all cards that have seen changes will be adjusted accordingly.
Are you ready for the new Season?